Do you live or have a loved one living on Prince Edward Island? During our podcast, lawyer John Carr gives us an overview of some of the laws in that province. We discuss:
- Can a person appoint a corporate attorney?
- Will a General Power of Attorney allow the person that I appoint to perform some of the duties of an Executor/Trustee?
- Is my Power of Attorney effective even if I become mentally incapacitated?
- Can the person I appoint make a new Will or replace me as a Director of my Corporation?
- What responsibilities does the person I appoint have?