Long term care is an important topic – one that families rarely speak about and rarely plan for in advance.
To help our audience better understand the importance of planning and what to expect in a long term care facility in Ontario, Faith Madden shares some of her ideas and ways for families to learn about long term care and how to take steps to be more prepared.
During our conversation, Faith addresses these questions:
- When is long term care needed?
- Where and how do I start to learn about long term care?
- What should I look for when choosing a long term care home?
- What are the steps a family needs to take when a loved one is ready to make the transition into long term care?
- How to can we achieve a successful transition to long term care?
- How much does long term care cost? What are the rates?