We wish to thank Dr. Gordon for taking time from his very busy schedule to share his perspective on some of the end-of-life issues that families often face. During our podcast he explains:
- What is the difference between a right and a duty?
- Why is this difference important?
- Is the role of Substitute Decision Maker something people are prepared to take on?
- If you are going to designate someone as your Substitute Decision Maker (SDM), how should you do it?
- If you have designated a Substitute Decision Maker and you have important wishes about your end-of-life, how should you communicate your wishes to your Substitute Decision Maker ?
- What do you do if your Substitute Decision Maker will not follow your wishes?
This episode is sponsored by: