We are thrilled to announce that GlaxoSmithKline believes in our work and is now one of our official corporate sponsors.
Throughout the winter we having been building the framework to partner and introduce our charity to many groups across the country. We will be meeting and greeting as many people as possible. Here is a sample of what we have planned this spring.
- ORCA/ OLTCA Conference, Toronto, April 5, 6, 7
- Ontario Palliative /Hospice Conference, Markham in April 19, 20, 21
- CCAC Conference, Toronto, June 4, 5
- Canadian Funeral Services Association Conference, Kelowna, June 5
There are numerous presentations planned including:
- An Evening For Caregivers – Hosted by the Shoppers Home HealthCare store in Newmarket, Ontario on April 1, at 7:00 pm.
- An Evening for Sons and Daughters – Hosted by Sunrise of Erin Mills on April 23rd at 7:00pm
- Our Next Retreat will be held on June 13 – see our Retreat Section for more details.
We will keep you posted on more great news and events through the spring. Many thanks for dropping by our website