The right bathroom safety equipment?

Where can I find advice about getting the right bathroom safety equipment? My homecare nurse suggested that my wife might fall in the bathroom.

One thing you can do is talk to your wife’s doctor to see if a referral can be made to an occupational therapist who will be able to come into your home and do an assessment for safety equipment. If there will be a long wait for this, you could go to a home healthcare equipment company, such as Shoppers Home Health Care. Advisors in these stores will be able to assist you in finding equipment to make the bathroom safe for your wife.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *